- The winner is the person with the most points at the end of the tournament.
- Points are received for every correctly selected winner (1pt per game in groups, 2 per game in knockouts).
- Group stage 18 points available. 6 groups (A-F) and 3 rounds of games.
- Knockout stage 26 points available. Fixtures to be confirmed.
- Select 1 team to win from each of the 6 group for each round. A total of 6 predictions in each round.
- You can only select a country once throughout the group stage.
Round 1: 6 points available
Group A: France vs Romania & Albania vs Switzerland
Group B: Wales vs Slovakia & England vs Russia
Group C: Poland vs N. Ireland & Germany vs Ukraine
Group D: Turkey vs Croatia & Spain vs Czech Republic
Group E: R. Ireland vs Sweden & Belgium vs Italy
Group F: Austria vs Hungry & Portugal vs Iceland
Eg. Group A. If you pick France in round 1, your must select from Romania, Albania or Switzerland in the remaining 2 rounds.