Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
(because the bottom of the mug is damp, because the person who made you tea spilt team on the tray)
sorry, i'm so team-focused!
and it worked. i guess it must break the seal. good work warny!
when you try to open a door and it doesn't open because it's locked
an you run into the road and get hit by a CAR
sorry, i'm so web-based-learning-focused!
prevents it from going exactly how you anticipated/wanted it to happen
^He's just so mechanised warfare-focused.
no one has time for T in this day and age
1) Are you in work?
2) Why do you have coasters in work?
3) Do people in offices make each other tea? (we have a machine)
4) A tray? How far away is the kitchen?
If it were started by thewarn, meths or Lucien, I''d bet on 150+ replies.
2) because i don't like little rings of tea on my desk from when some clumsy-chops has made me tea but spilt it down the side
3) yes (vending machine tea is fucking disgusting; in any case, we don't have a vending machine)
4) a long way away! you have to go out the kitchen door, through another door, down the stairs, whizz your security badge against the door to open it, then through another door and to your desk. it was evidently designed with the minimum amount of desk-tea-drinking in mind. try doing that journey with five mugs of tea.
I can see the kitchen from my desk and I can see the machine too. I only have black coffee and black tea from the machine so thats okay. People who have white stuff from there are gross as its UHT milk.
My desk is famously messy. I currently have 2 empty mugs, a few cups from the machine, loads of rotting fruit and loads of paper.
^ that's what you need to remember
and you accidentally bite your fingers off
oh fuck it
it had a picture of me on it and it says, 'TEA FOR SMEE'. i use it every saturday morning...at least i did...
by next week you'll be cat______________________race. More like CAT MARATHON, AMIRITE?!
Like waiting for a lift and the doors open and there's someone else already in it.
this thread has no relevance to me.
Refuse to be defeated until you're practically lying across the elevator. Great fun.
I fucking love trawling through all the chardonnay's to find my montepulciano too.
which stick to the bottom of your drink, coaster remains on table
same problem DIFFERENT LEVEL
So furious right now. You have done me.
i am not a moron, I can read.
but the staff round up or down to the nearest 5p
and then they call again chasing your previous call
And makes a racket on the table.
the best bits in life are free
even though you know full well what awaits you.
... That's amore...