1) I've bought it on vinyl (okay)
2) I've lost the cd (okay)
3) Someone taped it for me years ago so really that's when I stole it so it's okay to steal it again now (definitely not okay.)
4) I bought the last Burial ep on vinyl and paid downloaded so Hyperdub owe me one illegal download (probably not okay.)
5) I want to listen to a classic album on the way to work which I probably won't like enough to buy and the artist doesn't need my money anyway (Think I can get away with that one.)
These are moral okays. Obviously they all count as being illegal.
Your turn please.
- Relevant artist taggings: