I've decided to have a big sort through my CD collection. I've got over a thousand CDs and it's starting to get ridiculous. I looked over my shelves and realised that there are some albums I've not listened to in over a decade. I decided that I would use the opportunity to listen to each album and reflect upon it. They are not reviews, but meditations on life and music which some people might enjoy reading. I've done five so far, but will continue until I've gone through them all.
This is the site: http://keeporcull.blogspot.co.uk
Any constructive feedback or comments are appreciated.
- Guide to 2011 - Part 2: Albums DiS is looking forward to in 2011
- Gwen Stefani's tits annoy Malaysia
- Chart round-up: We've used the same photo as last week!
- Chart round-up: Take That sure to be denied Christmas number one by X Factor winner
- Chart round-up: We're so tired we don't even care that people are buying the new Gwen Stefani single
- "It was so beautiful and addictive": Stefani pops Keane pianist's cherry
- Gwen Stefani: no more solo records
- Stefani reveals second-album details