Transit Cop have five members. They are:
They have been playing with each other for 1 year and in that time have done this:
- released their debut single and got to number 21 in the indie charts with it.
- set up their own indie record label to do this.
- created their own clubnight called Don't Get Caught in Cheltenham.
- played lots of gigs around England with lots of other good bands.
Here is what they intend to do soon:
- Release their second single and video through Don't Get Caught
They sound like:
Dirt pop basement rock... There's a car crash, in one car Howard Devoto's Magazine. In the other New York's Interpol. Emerging from the wreck...
Although the band does not necessarily endorse this, they don't actually mind it either.