1. Alsou is the first Russian artist to be signed by an International record company for a multi-album deal.
2. Alsou is fluent in English, French and Russian.
3. Alsou entered the Eurovision song contest last year and came an impressive 2nd.
4. Alsou in Russian means “Rose Water”.
5. Alsou celebrated her 17th birthday in her home town Bugluma by performing for 100,000 fans.
6. In return, her fans in Bulguma gave her a car for her birthday.
7. Last year Alsou’s picture was on the front cover of 132 magazines.
8. Alsou has worked with some of the worlds most famous producers including Brian Rawling, Simon Fraglen and Mark Hill.
9. Her duet with Enrique Inglesias is the best selling single in the history of Russian show business.
10. Alsou co-writes many of her songs which will be featured on her debut album out in summer 2001.