- Busta Rhymes »
Busta was approached by a fan who wanted to touch her rap idol. Instead of smiling and offering an autograph, Busta got physical, pushed her away, and uttered: "If you try touching me again, I'll kill you." Nice one. His ass was promptly hauled in front of a court yesterday, where he got six months probation and was fined 300 bucks.
In a neat twist, Busta has now filed an assualt charge against the fan in question. 'Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen' is one philosophy, but that'll be one-less album sold for the man who once asked for us to put our hands where his eyes could see. Just not too close, eh?
- This Week's Singles by The Lipster: 02/02/09
- Chart round-up: 'bed-wetters' dominate, home and abroad
- Busta busted! Rapper nicked in NYC
- Busta busts a move: UK tour
- Busta: doesn't like Mr Brains?
- Busta bodyguard killed on video shoot
- Busta Busted!
- Neptunes Do More Than Is Strictly Neccesary - New Label LP And N*E*R*D Album