Look at her breasts they're... um... massive, actually
- Shakira »
Columbian songstress and certified not-all-there type Shakira is to have a likeness of herself erected in her hometown of Barranquilla.
At sixteen-foot tall, the statue, which is to be made of steel, is unlikely to be confused with any nearby mountains. The singer said the following to Contact Music:
"I want people to think that any girl can start working on her dreams and that they will come true."
Next week, Chico is to have a likeness of his face placed atop the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Made of marzipan, the yellow monstrosity will gradually disintegrate under the Italian sun, showering passing tourists in sweet, sweet goodness. Probably. DiS has also recived word that Legoland Windsor is to craft Orson figures from Duplo bricks, in honour of their current number one single.
Lies, all lies. Apart from the Shakira thing.
- DiS Does International Pop: The 10 biggest singles you’ve never heard
- Chart round-up, and shot: not a right lot happens
- It's Monday, I'm hungry... for some CHART news
- Please, please, please: stop buying James Morrison records. DiS chart round-up...
- DiS delves into the charts; finds little but C to the A to the C to the K...
- The Monday chart round-up: TOTP is dead, so what?
- Look at her breasts they're... um... massive, actually
- Sony customers champion Queen over, um, Shakira