Goodnight Jim Bob... on the road
Jim has released approx 300 albums since Carter split in 1997, and now you non-Londoners get to see a selection of it live. Expect Carter tunes as well and probably lots of pissed guys in the audience chanting “you fat bastard,” just to be really original and clever.
Those dates, then:
15th: Rotterdam (NL) - Rotown.. with Louis Elliot
16th: DenBosch (NL) - R2.. with Louis Elliot
17th: Frankfurt (GER) - Exzess.. with Louis Elliot
23rd: Edinburgh – Bannermans
24th: Glasgow - Nice 'n' Sleazys
25th: Leicester - The Shed
26th: Worcester - Marrs Bar
27th: Wigan - The Collective Venue @ The Tavern
28th: Sheffield - Casbah
29th: Brentwood - White Hart
30th: London – Borderline.. with Uncle Fruity and Seymour from Miss Black America (you heard)
- DiS is 8! A stumble down memory lane...
- Reading and Leeds to be headlined by Americans
- DiScover: Open Mouth
- Miss Black America take time off, side-projects are go!
- DiS @ Essex Uni: R.I.P. It Up!
- Great! Ormond Street benefit with Redjetson and more
- This April: Things to do in Cambridge When You're Dead (Bored)
- Miss Black America - new single, new album, same punishing touring schedule...