Scott-Lee wants pop at Eurovision
- Steps »
Scott-Lee is apparently desperate to revive her career after her post-Steps exploits - a few solo releases and a reality television show, Totally Scott-Lee - failed to attract any kind of fanbase. She says of her desire to perform at Eurovision: "People may laugh but some acts have had a lot of success after being in the contest."
Both Abba and, *ahem*, Celine Dion found fame after appearing on the televised contest, but in more recent years British entrants have suffered from both post-event obscurity and poor scores from the voting countries. In 2004, duo Jemini finished last of the competitors.
- DiS Does Pop #8: Is retromania ruining pop?
- "Call the people who can lose you a million pounds, there’s a credibility there" - DiS meets Pete Wa
- Further Steps back in time...
- Scott-Lee wants pop at Eurovision
- Further celebrity bitching: Waterman vs Doherty
- Lisa Scott-Reality TV
- Don't Stop The Pop! Dumb pop news for a dumb Monday
- DiS Plays Pop (So You Don't Have To)