- Cate Le Bon »
Welsh songstress Cate Le Bon will release her new album on April 30. It's called CYRK and will come out through OVNI (Turnstile).
Here is the tracklisting:
- Falcon Eyed
- Puts Me To Work
- Fold The Cloth
- The Man I Wanted
- Through The Mill
- Ploughing Out Part 1
- Ploughing Out Part 2
Cate Le Bon had this to say about the album:
“How would I describe the album? Cut a remote island in two and place one half to your ear…”
I have no idea what that means either. What would a remote island sound like from the inside, especially when it has been halved. Answers on a postcard, I guess. There is more. She elaborates...
“CYRK is like a time travel travelogue which continually returns the sea. I mostly write about the sea, matters of the heart and animals – or a mish-mash of all three.”
Still none the wiser? You'll just have to get the album then. Here's a video for 'Fold The Cloth', which surfaced a couple of months ago.
- Cate Le Bon - CYRK II
- In Photos: DiS Presents Perfume Genius @ The Lantern Theatre, Sheffield
- Cate Le Bon - CYRK
- This Week's Singles: 23/04/12 North Atlantic Oscillation, Willy Moon, Pulled Apart By Horses
- Cate Le Bon announces new album CYRK
- Giant batch of bands announced for End Of The Road 2010 inc. The Ruby Suns
- In Photos: Swn Festival Day Three
- Cate Le Bon - Me Oh My