- Vessels »
Vessels have produced a couple of cracking videos in the past, but their new one is slightly different. Different in that it's interactive. It was just produced by Studio Murmur and has been directed by Tim Harrison and Ian Pons Jewell.
The first part of it has just launched and can be viewed on this website. As we said, it's interactive, so it's best to have a play around with it. They recommend you close all other browsers and applications for the best viewing experience.
Keep your eyes trained on that website for more updates. Vessels embark on a UK tour on Saturday, so have a look below if you're interested in the details.
5 - Bolton, The Dog and Partridge
6 - Manchester, Night and Day
7 - London, Borderline
9 - Bristol, The Louisiana
10 - Chippenham, The Old Road Tavern
11 - Liverpool, for Liverpool Music Week
12 - Leeds, Constellations Festival
13 - Glasgow, Captain's Rest
- This Week's Singles 19.11.12: Pure Bathing Culture, Vessels, Tame Impala, Dobie
- Moving Pictures: Videos of the Year - 2nd Quarter 2012
- Watch: Vessels launch interactive video
- Vessels announce November tour dates
- Dutch Uncles, Vessels + more for Constellations 2011
- Spotify Playlist: Drowned in Sound's Songs of the Year (So Far)
- Vessels - Helioscope
- Vessels Helioscope track by track