- Manic Street Preachers »
With their new 38-song National Treasures box set out on Oct 31st, the Manic Street Preachers have made some special videos talking about some select tracks on the record, and they've also given us a box set to giveaway.
Here's James, Sean and Nicky discussing 'If You Tolerate This', 'The Everlasting' and 'You Stole The Sun From My Heart'.
For any of you wondering what National Treasures is, it's a complete collection of all of their singles, plus their cover of The The's 'This Is The Day' (out as a single on 7th November). The Manics will play all-of-their-singles at a very special one-off Christmas show at the O2 in London on Saturday 17th December 2011.
The National Treasures album will be released via iTunes and iTunes LP on 31st October, as well as, as a double CD, a 2 x CD + DVD set featuring all 38 videos and some bonus video content and an amazing box set with 38 x vinyl finish CD Singles, a poster, a DVD of all the videos, 7" vinyl of New Art Riot, Suicide Alley, Jackie Collins Existential Question Time, Manics lipstick and vanity mirror and a limited number will also contain a 7" of Motown Junk. All the singles have been re-mastered.
Fancy saving yourself £165 and winning a National Treasures boxset? Simply comment in the Facebook box below telling us: what is your favourite Manics single? Feel free to add why it's your favourite or include your favourite lyrics or a link to the video, as if you see fit.
The winner will be selected at random on October 29th.
- Watch the new film for Manic Street Preachers 'Nat West-Barclays-Midlands-Lloyds'
- Manics Monday: WIN! Generation Terrorists - The Legacy Edition
- Manics Monday: Why Generation Terrorists was the most important debut of the 1990s
- Manics Monday: Rain Down Alienation - Generation Terrorists’ key tracks.
- Manic Street Preachers - Generation Terrorists (20th anniversary legacy edition)
- In Photos: Manic Street Preachers @ O2 Arena, London
- In Photos: XFM Winter Wonderland @ Brixton Academy
- Manic Street Preachers at The O2 Arena, London, Sat 17 Dec