- Årabrot »
Last year Norwegian sludgey-noisy-gravelly types Årabrot released the fantastic Revenge, which we reviewed here, scoring it 8/10. Which is representative of its quality. They've just announced the release of a new record, which will come out almost exactly a year to the day as their previous.
It's called Solar Anus and hits shelves on September 12 through Fysisk Format. Quite excitingly it was recorded and mixed by Steve Albini, which is getting our hopes up somewhat. The tracklisting for it is below:
- And the ass had spoken
- Madonna was a whore
- Auto Da Fe
- The wheel is coming full circle
You can stream track 3 from the record below, via the SoundCloud player.
Main photo by Tarjei Krogh
- Listen: Download free Nordic compilation from Ja Ja Ja ft. Årabrot, When Saints Go Machine, Deathcru
- Nordic Sounds #1 - Backwards and Forwards
- Årabrot announce trio of UK shows
- Spotifriday #107 - This week on DiS as a playlist ft. PJ Harvey, Dels, SBTRKT + more
- Årabrot - Solar Anus
- Listen: Stream new Årabrot album, Solar Anus
- Listen: Årabrot - 'Odine'
- Årabrot announce new record, stream new track