You should be faintly aware that Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds have spent the last little while re-issuing their entire back-catalogue and they recently came up to their damned-great 1996 release Murder Ballads. Some might call it seminal. To celebrate they put a bunch of new stuff in their online shop, selling a ton of excellent merchandise around Murder Ballads, which includes mugs, t-shirts, tea towels and various other accessories.
We've got a competition to give away a selection of these items, which include a Murder Ballads tee, a mug and a tea-towel. You can see a wonderfully taken photo of these, below.
All you need to do to stand a chance of winning those above goodies is simply post "MURDER BALLADS" in the comments section below, either by Facebook or via a Drowned in Sound user account. Competition closes at 2359 on Monday June 28. Winner will be notified by either PM on here or through Facebook.
And yes, you do get to choose which size t-shirt.
- Nick Cave & TBs to headline ATP Iceland + amiina video exclusive + mixtape
- Q1 2013 Editor's Picks: From Bowie to Jason Molina - 13 Must Reads
- "All songs are about The Sex" - DiS waves farewell to Singles columnist Wendy Roby
- DiS Digest: February 2013's Album of the Month, Playlist + more...
- This Week's Singles 18.02.13: Sweet Baboo, Fat White Family, Pick A Piper, Nick Cave
- Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Push the Sky Away
- Push Every Other Band Away: Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Live Report
- Mixtape Monday: The AIM Independent Music Awards 2012 - 50-song Spotify Playlist