With this year's Gaymers Camden Crawl only a matter of weeks away the bands are piling in quickly and plentily. We can exclusively reveal who the next lot of bands to play the North London festival, too. The biggest names are British Sea Power, who are arguably getting better with every year and Simian Mobile Disco who are perhaps doing likewise.
Other acts announced today include:
A Place To Bury Strangers, The Staves, Big Deal, Creep, Engine Earz, Experiment, Martyna Baker, The Mountain And The Trees, Ultrasound, The Young Empires, Films Of Colour, Mazes, Paris Suit Yourself, Young Dreams and Young Legionnaire
The Gaymers Camden Crawl runs on Saturday April 30 and Sunday May 1. Tickets for the weekend and indeed individual days can be found on the official website along with more other general information. Venues hosting musical goings-on this year include The Forum, KOKO, Electric Ballroom, Dingwalls and the Jazz Cafe.
Other notable, already announced bands include Dananananaykroyd, Banjo or Freakout, Villagers, Bo Ningen, Frankie & The Heartstrings, Dinosaur Pile Up, Those Dancing Days, The Phantom Band and a lot, lot more. Here's their new logo, for good measure:
Main photo by James Perou
- Simian Mobile Disco - Unpatterns
- Mixtape: Camden Crawl '11 + Win VIP Tickets
- Spotifriday #79 - This Week on DiS as a playlist
- DiS meets Beth Ditto
- Simian Mobile Disco and British Sea Power for Camden Crawl
- Singles of the Year: 1st Quarter 2010!
- Wichita announce tenth birthday celebrations
- The Flaming Lips, Four Tet, Hot Chip and more for 2010 Bestival