- Sebadoh »
Earlier in the week Archers of Loaf got back together and played a show and now it's time for another instalment of American guitar-based indie rock nostalgia as Sebadoh's almost seminal record Bakesale is to be remastered re-released this Spring.
The original came out in 1994 and this one will be released by Domino on April 4. It'll be a two-disc affair, so will contain all the original tracks and a bonus disc containing some b-sides, singles and EP tracks which were recorded and released during the Bakesale period.
Click here to pre-order it, if you are into that sort of thing. Also watch a video below of 'Skull', which might be the best track on the whole album, but has some pretty stiff competition in that regard.
Sebadoh - Skull on MUZU
- In Photos: ATP Festival curated by Jeff Mangum @ Butlins, Minehead
- Win! A trip to France for La Route Du Rock 2011
- Spotifriday #101 featuring DOOM, Vivian Girls, Mogwai + more
- Joanna Newsom, Sebadoh, Thurston More for Jeff Mangum ATP
- Sebadoh - Bakesale (reissue)
- Sebadoh's Bakesale gets the remaster, re-release treatment
- Listen: Gigantic compilation of Sub Pop's songs of the '90s
- New Lou Barlow album slated for October release