- Gang Of Four »
Legendary post-punkers Gang Of Four return next year with a brand new album. How about that folks? It's called Content and comes out through Gronland records on January 24, so not very long to wait. We've got the premiere of a 2-minute or so mini documentary - and by mini we mean mini -, or trailer, of Andy Gill talking about the making of the artwork for the record, which you can watch below.
We've also got an interview with them coming up in the next few weeks, so keep your eyes peeled for that.
The band also recently gave away a three-track EP, which you can download below. It really is that easy!
- In Photos: OFF Festival 2011 @ Katowice, Poland
- In Photos: Hop Farm Festival 2011 @ Hop Farm Country Park, Kent
- Spotifriday #78 - This Week on DiS as a playlist
- Competition: Decipher our interview with Gang of Four's Andy Gill
- Gang Of Four - Content
- Watch: Gang Of Four mini-documentary
- Glastonbury (Sunday): The DiS Review
- Listen: Download new Gang Of Four song 'You Don't Have To Be Mad'