- Art Brut »
We're not sure if this is strictly 'news', but the BBC have been regularly reinterpreting the definition of it for a little while now. So here goes. Having worked with Frank Black for their most recent album, Art Brut vs. Satan, the Eddie Argos-led troupe will be back in the studio before the end of the year (once more) with the man less commonly known as Charles.
A post on Art Brut's website read:
Firstly, whilst I might not be the first to get on board this particular train, I can confirm Art Brut will be back in the studio this December with none other than Charles Michael Kittridge Thompson IV. They'll be freezing into one giant bundle in everyone's favouirte Christmas hot spot, Salem, OR.. This means that you can expect the flow of missives to explode in the expectant face of Ms. I. N. ternet from both myself and the inimitable Mr. Eddie Argos.
This is very much good news. Although the last record may not have been their finest release, it wasn't a bad effort whatsoever, and included some pretty nifty numbers. You can only smile with the news of this meeting of minds is happening once more. We await the results! Here's a bit of what came out of the last record.
- In Photos: Now We Are Festival 2012 @ The Public, West Bromwich
- Spotifriday #95 - This week on DiS as a playlist ft. Patrick Wolf, Bon Iver, Brian Eno + more
- In Photos: Art Brut @ The Lexington, London
- Art Brut - Brilliant! Tragic!
- Art Brut announce new album, London residency, free download
- Art Brut to work with Frank Black (again) on new material
- Offset 2010: the DiS review
- In Photos: Offset Festival 2010