Frances Bean Cobain, the daughter of Courtney Love and Kurt Cobain turned 18 a couple of days ago. Her mother, who 'maintains' a Twitter account, had this to say to her. It stops being funny after about the second tweet, but still, slightly perplexing (via Buzzfeed).
- Courtney Love wishes Frances Bean a happy birthday on Twitter
- Hole gig cancelled due to (unrelated) riot
- Hole are back! But not in the way you or anyone else would like!
- News Drowned-Up: Animal Collective, Stevie Nicks, Billy Corgan, Courtney Love, Sigur Ros + more!
- Courtney Love vs. Twitter
- Larrikin Love: Courtney scraps solo record for collaboration with indie guitarist
- Death of the critic: Courtney Love 4 Charlie Brooker
- Courtney: "I'm not wild"