- Klaxons »
The returning Klaxons have inspired and delighted us all with their various titbits throughout the past few months, not least of all the revelation that their album cover would be this particular beauty. They don't do things by half, do these Klaxons.
Anyway, with the release of their LONG-awaited second record, Surfing The Void, fast approaching the band have stuck up a video for the first single from the record, 'Echoes'. It's what a music video should be and looks like it was a BALL to shoot. Song's pretty promising, too. Anyway, watch it below:
'Echoes' comes out on August 16, whilst the full album follows a week later. The band have recently played a few shows about the place, but one still remains to be played. One in London. That takes place on July 27 at Village Underground. See you there?
- In Photos: Boardmasters Festival 2011 @ Newquay, Cornwall
- Klaxons - Landmarks of Lunacy
- In Photos: Leeds Festival 2010 Day Two @ Bramham Park, Leeds
- Spotifriday #57 & #58 - This week (and last!) on DiS as a playlist
- Klaxons coming your way in November
- Klaxons - Surfing The Void
- DiS meets Klaxons
- Klaxons at Village Undergound, London, Wed 28 Jul