- Eels »
It was only yesterday that we were talking about artists releasing two albums in one calendar year, as is the case with Laura Marling. The sufficiently-older Eels will be doing the same thing in 2010, as they'll release the follow-up to January's End Times.
The new one, the third in a trilogy of LPs comprising Hombre Lobo and End Times, will be called Tomorrow Morning. It'll be released on August 23 in the UK through E's own record label. It contains fourteen tracks. That's about as much as we know, other than that, following on from End Times, our hopes are pretty high at the moment.
There's also a full-on world tour to accompany the album's release. Fortunately the world tour involves a smattering of shows in the UK, read what they are and where they are etc. below:
21/8 - Staffordshire, V Festival
22/8 - Chelmsford, V Festival
24/8 - Glasgow, O2 Academy
26/8 - Birmingham, Academy
1/9 - London, O2 Academy, Brixton
4/9 - Manchester, Academy
Watch the video for 'Unhinged'. It lives up to its name, I think.
Photo by Ella Mullins
- In Photos: Eels @ Brixton Academy, London
- "Everybody’s had one person die; I call those people amateurs" – DiS meets Eels
- Eels - Wonderful, Glorious
- Spotifriday #114 This week on DiS as a playlist ft. Eels, Deftones, Active Child + more
- An Album of the Year 2000 - 11yrson: Eels Daisies of the Galaxy
- In Photos: Latitude Festival 2011 @ Henham Park, Suffolk
- In Photos: Eels @ Somerset House, London
- In Photos: Glastonbury Festival 2011 - Day 4 @ Worthy Farm, Pilton