- The Dead Weather »
Jack White's prolificacy seems to know no boundaries. In the (just over) ten years that he's been releasing music we've heard SIX White Stripes albums, TWO Raconteurs albums and so far ONE Dead Weather record. That's a lot, and the final group in that list is why we're here, as they've announced a few more details surrounding their upcoming record, Sea of Cowards, which is released on May 10 through Third Man/Warner.
Firstly there's the tracklisting:
- Blue Blood Blues
- Hustle and Cuss
- The Difference Between Us
- I'm Mad
- Die By the Drop
- I Can't Hear You
- No Horse
- Looking at the Invisible Man
- Old Mary
Actually, that's mostly it. But Jack did post on his blog a couple of days ago, under the title 'The Power Of The Written Word' but it seems that one has to be a Premium Member (at $7 per month, no less) to actually view this content, something I'm not particularly keen to do. Ah The Power Of The Dollar.
We can reasonably assume that (because P4K says it) it's a anthology of other people's BAD BAD words about their new track, 'Die By The Drop' which had a video 'out' earlier this week. Said video has now been taken down from most places, though I'm sure you could find it if you looked hard enough. A leaked track is one thing, but a leaked track...that's too much.
- The Dead Weather - Sea of Cowards
- The Dead Weather reveal more album details
- Jack White works with Jay-Z on 'incredible' track
- Domino and co. speak up for 6Music
- Bonnaroo announces first instalment of bands for 2010
- Third Man Records to commemorate Carl Sagan, release single ft. Stephen Hawking
- Third Man pop-up stores to hit London this week
- Watch: The Dead Weather - 'I Cut Like A Buffalo'