- The Invisible »
Mercury-nominated trio The Invisible will release their next single on March 15. It'll be a free download, as is increasingly becoming the way for these things. The track is taken from their current and debut self-titled Long Player. It's called 'Jacon And The Angel'.
You're here for the video, I assume. So there it is, just down there. It was directed by Sam Walker and produced by Matthew Fone. If it does one thing, it makes you appreciate not having a gigantic bald spot on top of your head, the protagonist here sporting a slightly more untidy version of a haircut made most famous by Terry Nutkins. Proper bird's eye view, ennit.
They head off for Austin, Texas's industry-festival SXSW, but before then they play a handful of dates over here. They are below:
9 - Norwich Arts Centre
10 - NottinghamThe Bodega
11 - Manchester, Deaf Institute
12 - Newcastle, The Cluny
13 - Glasgow, Captain's Rest
14 - Edinburgh, Sneaky Pete's
- This Week's Singles: 09/07/12 Big Black Delta, Deco Child, Meursault, The 2 Bears
- In Photos: Lovebox Festival @ Victoria Park, London
- Watch: The Invisible - 'Jacob And The Angel'
- Listen: The Invisible cover The Beatles' 'Come Together'
- This Week's Singles: 28/09/2009
- And the winner is: Speech Debelle scoops the Mercury Prize
- Florence + The Machine favourite for Mercury, to tour a bit
- In Photos: Standon Calling 2009