You might remember, in the deepest recesses of your braincase, that there was another Wu-Tang collaboration album in process, with Raekown, Method Man and Ghostface being the main men on the project. It looked increasingly unlikely to get a damned release, though that has now ALL changed, as Pitchfork reports.
The record, entitled Wu-Massacre (4/10) is due for release on March 30 (9/10) or thereabouts, given the differences between US and European/UK release dates. RZA and Mathematics are the producers, FYI, and Inspektah Deck, Sun God make a few cameos, as do the Rhythm Allstars, though their involvement is a bit more than a cameo, playing live instruments and ish.
Unconfirmed tracklist below, album art even further below. EVEN FURTHER below that, there's a track from the record, hastily and probably illegally uploaded to YouTube.
- Criminology 2.5 [ft. Raekwon, Ghostface Killah, and Method Man]
- Mef vs. Chef [ft. Rhythm Roots Allstars]
- Ya Moms (skit) [ft. Raekwon and Method Man]
- Smooth Sailing Remix [ft. Ghostface Killah, Method Man, Solomon Childs, and Streetlife]
- Our Dreams [ft. Raekwon, Ghostface Killah, and Method Man]
- Gunshowers [ft. Method Man, Ghostface Killah, Inspectah Deck, and Sun God]
- Dangerous [ft. Rhythm Roots Allstars]
- Pimpin' Chipp [ft. Rhythm Roots Allstars]
- How to Pay Rent (skit) [ft. Tracy Morgan]
- Miranda [ft. Raekwon, Ghostface Killah, and Method Man]
- Youngstown Heist [ft. Trife, Sheek & Bully]
- It's That Wu Sh*t [ft. Ghostface Killah and Method Man]
- Mixtape: Hey Sholay's proggy-party jukebox
- No Surprises? 15 Classic Albums of 15 Years Ago
- Spotifriday #102 featuring WHY?, Toddla T, Jens Lekman + more
- Wu Tang Clan - Legendary Weapons
- Friday Fun: Fugazi + Wu Tang = WUGAZI
- Glastonbury 2011: The DiS Highlights
- Glastonbury 2011: A DiS Diary By Rory Gibb
- In Photos: Glastonbury Festival 2011 - Day 2 @ Worthy Farm, Pilton