- Sunset Rubdown »
You know that we don't hand out 10/10 ratings willy-nilly. Granted, we've seen two this year, but that takes not away from Sunset Rubdown's brilliant Dragonslayer.
For all fans of that album, and fans of the band, you'll be delighted to know that they've just announced a UK tour in September.
You'll probably also be equally as delighted if you live in those far flung countries like Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland, because they're coming to see you too! O, those Rubbers are kind!
Here are those (well distributed) dates.
10 - Glasgow, Stereo 7.30PM, £9 adv
11 - Belfast, Spring And Airbrake 9PM, £12.25 adv Tickets
12 - Dublin, Crawdaddy 8PM, €14 adv Tickets
13 - Leeds, Brudenell Social Club 7PM, £9 adv Tickets
14 - Manchester, The Deaf Institute 7.30PM, £9 adv Tickets
15 - London, Garage 7PM, £10 adv Tickets
16 - Cardiff, The Globe 8PM, £9 adv Tickets
It is unknown whether those bathing robes will be the official touring attire. Best way to find out is to check out them at one of the above dates. Don't they look happy, though?
Read the review of Dragonslayer here.
- Moonface - Organ Music Not Vibraphone Like I'd Hoped
- Spotifriday #35 - This Week on DiS as a Playlist
- Watch: Sunset Rubdown - 'Dragon's Lair'
- In Photos: Sunset Rubdown @ Brudenell Social Club, Leeds
- Spotifriday #16 - This Week on DiS as a playlist
- Sunset Rubdown: Exclusive Interview, Part Two
- Sunset Rubdown: Interview, Part One
- Sunset Rubdown plot Autumn tour of these shores