OK. Most of you know the deal by now. We run a competition, you have to answer a question, winner gets picked at random. Etc. This time we're giving away a pair of tickets to End Of The Road. It's a while away yet but if you get your tickets you won't need to worry about it...obviously.
End Of The Road takes place at Larmer Tree Farm in Dorset from 11-13 September. The best bits of the line-up currently look something like this:
The Boy Least Likely To
The Broken Family Band
Explosions In The Sky
Joe Gideon and the Shark
Magnolia Electric Co.
Mumford and Sons, The Mummers
Neco Case, Ohbijou
Papercuts, Peter Broderick
The Tallest Man On Earth
Wildbirds and Peacedrums
William Elliot Whitmore
To stand a chance of winning, simply answer the following question in the comments section below. You'll need to sign up to be a user to do this if you aren't one already.
Q: The Tallest Man On Earth are playing End Of The Road, but who was the tallest man who ever lived?
- a) Ronnie Corbett
- b) Robert Wadlow
- c) Stuart Little
Competition closes on 23:59 Wednesday 1 July, winner will be picked entirely at random from those who answered CORRECTLY and notified via PM on this very website.
More information on the official website here.
- In Photos: Iceland Airwaves 2012 @ Reykjavik, Iceland
- This Week's Singles 05.11.12: Sam Lee, Dirty Projectors, Stay+, Egyptian Hip Hop
- In Photos: Dirty Projectors @ The Roundhouse, London
- This Week's Singles: 02/07/12 Dirty Projectors, TEMPA T, Field Music, Scuba, Rudi Zygadlo
- Dirty Projectors - Swing Lo Magellan
- 5-4-Fri: Eight And a Half, FOE, Dirty Projectors, Buffalo Tide + "Sigh-Fi"
- Drowned in Brighton #7
- New Dirty Projectors record nearly finished, due next year