The good news just doesn't stop. Unless you count all that swine flu stuff. But we're not. Anyway, the good news for you lot is that Folky-faves Regina Spektor, Bon Iver and Notts-rockers Tindersticks are headlining the new-for-this-year Serpentine Sessions.
It's Ms. Spektor's only London show of 2009 so far and it'll also be a first chance for Tindersticks fans to catch the band in 2009 with their new line-up.
The shows take place in a specially designed area in Hyde Park, with capacity limited to 3000 for each of the three nights. Spektor, Bon Iver and Tindersticks will headline each night and support acts will be announced soon.
The shows take place on June 29, June 30 and July 1. Tickets will be available from 9am this Friday/tomorrow/May 1, and can be purchased from here or by giving 0844 576 5483 a ring. Here's the line-up so far and prices.
Monday June 29: £27.50 – Regina Spektor
Tuesday June 30: £25.00 – Bon Iver
Wednesday July 1: £25.00 - Tindersticks
- In Photos: Regina Spektor @ Royal Albert Hall, Lonfdon
- Regina Spektor - What We Saw From The Cheap Seats
- DiS in Australia: Splendour In The Grass 2011
- Regina Spektor - Live in London
- 10 Years of Singer-Songwriters: Some Thoughts
- Listen: Regina Spektor covers Radiohead
- DiS staffers '09 Mixtapes - Part 3
- Spotifriday #28 - This Week on DiS as a playlist