It's a case of one in, one out for our next DiScover Manchester event. The Week That Was have sadly had to cancel their headline slot at The Deaf Institute on April 9th, but we're utterly delighted to announce My Latest Novel will be replacing them.
Their new record Deaths & Entrances arrives on May 18th (as we reported here) courtesy of Bella Union, and this will be the first opportunity for UK listeners to hear the Scottish quintet playing it live. We've had a sneak preview and... wow.
Support comes from the recently DiScovered Papercuts and one of our new favourite Manchester outfits Young British Artists. Tickets cost a measly £5 and are available from TicketLine.co.uk, Picadilly Records and The Deaf Institute.
Video: My Latest Novel 'The Reputation Of Ross Francis'
- Spotifriday - Listen to the 12 Neptune Music Prize Nominees
- DiS' alternative Music Prize: The Neptune nominees announced
- My Latest Novel to headline DiScover Manchester on April 9th
- Lost 8 of '08 - #1: The Week That Was
- In Photos: The Week That Was @ DiScover Sheffield
- It's still great when you're 8: Northern DiSsers rejoice!
- DiScover Sheffield: Autumn programme announced (new underwear-centric)
- A Month in Records: August 2008