- Low »
- Yo La Tengo »
- Mercury Rev »
- A Silver Mount Zion »
- Bob Mould »
- The Brian Jonestown Massacre »
- Dinosaur Jr. »
- Wooden Shjips »
- Harmonia »
Yup, some consolation for those of you who didn't get tickets or if you simply couldn't spare the dollar bills to jet across the pond, you can still follow ATP's New York festival, part curated by noise-mongers My Bloody Valentine.
American radio station WFMU are broadcasting a selection of bands for your consumption live from the three-day festival.
Performing at the festival, taking place at Kutsher's Country Club, are Pluto Prize bronze medallists Fuck Buttons, perennial ATP stalwarts Shellac, Harmonia, My Bloody Valentine, Apse, Om, Thee Silver Mt. Zion Orchestra, Yo La Tengo, Les Savy Fav and tonnes more...
Here's a run-down of the artists being broadcast on WFMU-FM over the weekend:
All times adjusted to BST
Saturday 20th September:
21:15-22:00 Wooden Shjips
01:00-02:15 Low / Polvo (half sets)
02:45-04:15 Thee Silver Mt.Zion Orchestra
05:45-6:30 Lightning Bolt
Sunday 21st September:
20:30-21:15 The Lilys
22:30-23:15 Mercury Rev
23:45-00:30 Yo La Tengo
02:15-03:00 Bob Mould
03:00-04:00 Dinosaur Jr.
04:00-04:45 Brian Jonestown Massacre
Be sure to keep checking WFMU.org for details and updates nearer the time.
- In Photos: Latitude Festival 2012 - Day 2 @ Henham Park, Suffolk
- DiS' 15 Must-See Bands at Latitude 2012: 10-7: Bon Iver, Sam Airey, Low, Kurt Vile
- In Photos: Low @ Royal Festival Hall, London
- Low, Walls and dEUS join the Latitude Line-up
- Five For Friday: Blood Red Shoes, Spiritualized, Plan B, Low, Chromatics
- In Photos: ATP Festival curated by Jeff Mangum @ Butlins, Minehead
- Artist Lists: Antlers, Cut Copy, Destroyer, Aidan Moffat + more share their Five Favourite LPs of '1
- Singles of the Year 2011!