Miserable Missiles: The Dears announce fourth record
- The Dears »
Returning on October 20, Murray Lightburn and his mob of Montreal miserablists The Dears have announced the release of their fourth record, Missiles.
Out through Dangerbird and preceded by single ‘Money Babies’ on October 6, the record follows 2007’s Gang of Losers. You can check out new track ‘Meltdown In A Major’ at their website, HERE.
Posting on their MySpace, Lightburn and Natalia Yanchak, the only two members remaining after recording the record, said how:
"We want to bring you this record whole and still warm. It's beautiful; that is the only way to describe it. A blues album, essentially. It's also long and kind of paced for love making, because that really makes everything better. 58 minutes, 16 seconds, 10 songs. One song is over 11 minutes, just like the old days. Come October, we encourage you to seek it out; it is worth every penny and all the dough just goes back into making more records, not buying solid gold houses. Thanks, in advance."
‘Crisis 1 & 2’
‘Meltdown In A Major’
- Drowned in Brighton #7
- The Dears - Degeneration Street
- Listen: Download The Dears - 'Blood'
- The fortnight that was: post-relaunch digest
- No Dears left: Murray Lightburn discusses 'split'
- Miserable Missiles: The Dears announce fourth record
- Bella Union's Birthday Parties: DiS gatecrashes the South Bank...
- WIN! Tickets to Bella Union's 10th Anniversary shows...