A Fistful Of Fandango brings indie favourites to London
- Camera Obscura »
- Fionn Regan »
- Tim Ten Yen »
- Ida Maria »
- YACHT »
- St. Vincent »
- School of Language »
- Broken Records »
Billed by organisers as "London's coolest new bands festival", A Fistful Of Fandango returns this September for a five-night run in the capital.
The venue in question: 229, on Great Portland Street. Bands: around 30 of them in total. Dates for the diary: September 2-6. Among the acts confirmed:
Broken Records (pictured), Camera Obscura, Tim Ten Yen, YACHT, Glam Chops, St Vincent, Fionn Regan, School of Language, Ida Maria.
And there's more to come, obviously. Check developments at the official Club Fandango site here.
Last year's event, the first, saw Maps, British Sea Power, Malcolm Middleton and Friendly Fires perform, meaning that we're giving the second Fistful a firm thumbs up.Tickets cost £12 each night, for six bands.
- Wild Beasts, Camera Obscura + more for Bowlie 2
- Drunk and dirty: What makes Glasgow the country’s most exciting music scene?
- Camera Obscura to release collaborative single with Richard Hawley
- Boris, Camera Obscura + more for Pavement curated ATP
- 4AD give away free 12-track sampler, lovely stuff
- Spotifriday #23 - This Week on DiS as a playlist
- This Week's Singles: 2/11/09
- Green Man 2009 - The DiS Review