Minus The Bear offer an additional reissue
- Minus The Bear »
Minus The Bear's pretty-darn-decent EP They Make Beer Commercials Like This is to be re-released with a bonus track via Seattle label Suicide Squeeze.
Newly remastered, the EP - originally released in 2004 and issued in the UK via Undergroove - now features a seventh track, 'Houston, We Have Uh-Oh'. The new version will also see the EP available on vinyl for the first time.
1. 'Fine + 2 Pts'
2. 'Let's Play Clowns!'
3. 'Dog Park'
4. 'I'm Totally Not Down With Rob's Alien'
5. 'Hey! Is That A Ninja Up There?'
6. 'Pony Up!'
7. 'Houston, We Have Uh-Oh'
Limited stateside live action:
13 Manchester (Tennessee) Bonnaroo Festival
18 Phoenix Dodge Theatre with Jimmy Eat World
25 Pemberton Pemberton Festival
Photo: Brian Sheffield
- In Photos: Minus The Bear @ Heaven, London
- Minus The Bear - Infinity Overhead
- In Photos: Minus the Bear @ Sheffield Academy
- In Photos: Leeds Festival 2010 Day Two @ Bramham Park, Leeds
- Coachella: DiS' 2008 Review
- Minus The Bear offer an additional reissue
- Math-Rock Family Tree: exploring the roots of Foals
- Minus The Bear at Astoria 2 formerly Mean Fiddler, London, Thu 20 Dec