The Maccabees, The Rascals, Four Tet added to Underage bill
The Maccabees, The Rascals and Four Tet have been added to the bill for this year’s Underage Festival.
Care Bears on Fire - a trio of New Yorkers aged between 12-14 – and Pull In Emergency will also be in Victoria Park on the 8th of August, joining a bill that already boasts Gallows, Foals, The Horrors and Wild Beasts.
Young Turks will be there, too; hosting DJ sets from Faris Rotter, Lightspeed Champion, Mystery Jets, Good Shoes, Ox.Eagle.Lion.Man’s Frederick Blood-Royale and Kid Harpoon.
Tickets for the event – which has expanded its capacity to 7,000 this year – cost £23 and are available now from all the usual online vendors. Just make sure you’ll be 18 or under by the time the 8th of August comes ‘round. We wouldn’t want a scene.
Got news? Email us at email@example.com
- armchair dancefloor 037: Keysound/Dusk + Blackdown, Artifact, James Blake, NeferTT, Pangaea, Oneohtr
- In Photos: ATP Nightmare Before Christmas Day Three curated by Caribou
- Listen: New Four Tet - 'Locked'
- Spotifriday #91 - This week on DiS as a playlist ft. Kate Bush, Four Tet, Let's Wrestle + more
- Watch: Four Tet - 'Love Cry' live at London's Coronet
- BLOC Weekend: The DiS Review
- Constellations festival: the DiS review
- Win: Constellations festival tickets + Leeds goodie bag!