No alarms, no surprises, no Radiohead: Reading / Leeds line-up announced
The Killers, Rage Against The Machine and Metallica are to headline this year’s Reading / Leeds shindig. Tickets for the festival, which takes place on 22-24th August, are on sale now, but expected to sell out very quickly.
Also joining them on the big stage are Bloc Party, Raconteurs, Editors, We Are Scientists, Dirty Pretty Things, Subways, Tenacious D, Slipknot, Feeder, Avenged Sevenfold, Dropkick Murphys, Queens of the Stone Age, Fratellis, The Enemy, Biffy Clyro, Serge Tankien, Get Cape. Wear Cape Fly, Anti Flag and Dizzee Rascal.
Also announced today are Radio 1 stage headliners Babyshambles, Manic Street Preachers and Cribs with back up by Foals, Wombats, Vampire Weekend, MGMT, Justice, Bullet For My Valentine, Conor Oberst and Pendulum.
More as we have it.
Earlier this evening (31st March) the official Reading festival website crashed, unable to take the strain of multiple eager gig-goers / ticket buyers.
Start posting your filth below:
BTW - Tickets are £155 + booking fee and handling charges. £72 ish for a day ticket.
- New Rage Against The Machine record "a possibility"
- Rage Against The Machine London show supports confirmed
- NewsRound: 2009 in news
- Get Behind Me, Santa! Sufjan Stevens for Xmas charts?
- The Insider: FxxK SIMON COWELL!
- Rage Against The Machine for Christmas No. 1?
- Balls On Parade: Tom Morello worked as a stripper
- Reading & Leeds 2008: all of our content compiled