This years WWF Fight Songs
'WWF Forced Entry' comes out after Wrestlemania X-8, which takes place at the Toronto SkyDome on March 17th. The LP includes unreleased or rare offerings from the likes of Creed's 'Young Grow Old' a bonus track on the Australian and Japanese pressings of 'Human Clay' and a new remix of Limp Bizkit's 'Rollin'
Other highlights include a Kid Rock cover of ZZ Top's 'Legs' (in tribute to WWF star Stacy Keibler) and Disturbed's reworking of Stone Cold Steve Austin's theme song. The previously unreleased remix of Marilyn Manson's 'The Beautiful People' the title music for the WWF SmackDown! weekly show, is also included on the album.
Thirteen other artists contribute theme songs for wrestlers on the record: Rob Zombie for Edge, Monster Magnet for Hardy Boyz, Dope for Vince McMahon, Saliva for Dudley Boyz, The Union Underground for Test, Our Lady Peace for Chris Benoit, Boy Hits Car for Lita, Finger Eleven for Kane, Cypress Hill for Tazz, Sevendust for Chris Jericho, Drowning Pool for Triple H, Stereomud for Raven and Breaking Point for Rob Van Dam. The Breaking Point track, 'One of a Kind' is to be on the band's forthcoming debut album.
Last September saw the WWF Tough Enough compilation, which contained tracks by Godsmack, Alien Ant Farm, Papa Roach and others. February 2000's WWF Aggression featured hip-hop luminaries including Method Man, Snoop Dogg, Redman, Ol' Dirty Bastard and Kool Keith.
- In Photos: Limp Bizkit @ O2 Academy, Brixton
- In Photos: Sonisphere Festival 2011 @ Knebworth
- Sonisphere 2009 - The DiS Review
- In Photos: Sonisphere 2009
- News Drowned-Up: Blood Red Shoes, Grizzly Bear, Idlewild, Limp Bizkit and more
- The Weekly DiScussion: What the hell happened to Tom Vek? (And others artists we're missing...)
- The Weekly DiScussion: your band is dead, long live your band...
- Limp Bizkit still with it: Durst says band isn't over