HOT OFF THE PRESS: Watch BRIT Awards Winners
Whilst the DiS brethren were mincing round a dank Dalston for Cadence Weapon, pop’s elite gathered like hens round a cornfeed, pecking viciously for seed at last nights BRIT AWARDS 2008. So, who went home with a contented belly?
Foo Fighters (who HILARIOUSLY quipped that they thought they were up for Newcomer) and Arctic Monkeys (who sniped at the Brit School darlings) managed to get a gut-full of crop with two awards each, whilst Girls Aloud and Leona Lewis went home hungry, the latter in spite of her four nominations.
Hosted by the Osbournes at Earl's Court, ohhh... let’s just get on with this, eh?
Best British Male
Best British Female
Best British Album
Arctic Monkeys - Favourite Worst Nightmare
Best British Group
Best British Breakthrough Act
Best British Live Act
Take That - ‘Shine’
International Male Solo Artist
International Female Solo Artist
Foo Fighters - Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace
Clips? Here’s Klaxons with Rihanna..
...and a McCartney medley. "Are you rocking?"...
TAKE THAT? pffft... Lest we forget Earl’s Court ‘95.
Got news? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for back slaps and a credit...
- 10 Things we've learned from Dave Grohl's documentary about Sound City studios
- Leeds Festival 2012: Drowned In Sound's Friday blog
- Foo Fighters - Wasting Light
- In Photos: Foo Fighters @ Wembley Arena London
- Krist Novoselic and Butch Vig feature on new Foo Fighters LP
- Krist Novoselic dubs Dave Grohl 'greatest rock musician in the world'
- Friday Fun: Kids sing the funniest things
- Drowned in Reading Festival: A Greatest Hits Mixtape