Björk, Franz Ferdinand, Editors and Kompakt for great European festival
The first names have been confirmed for this year’s Melt! Festival in Germany.
Björk, Franz Ferdinand and Editors will headline the event, which runs from the 18th ‘til the 20th of July in a disused coal mine 80 minutes outside Berlin.
Others booked to perform over the course of the weekend, expanded to take in a third day, include Ben Folds, The Gossip, Booka Shade, Boys Noize and The Teenagers; while Supermayer and Gui Boratto headline a special Kompakt slot on one of those nights.
Weekend tickets cost €85 and those as well as differing combinations of day tickets can be found here.
Got news? Email us at email@example.com
- Björk - Bastards
- Open'er 2012: Penderecki's violin revolution in Poland
- DiS' Favourite Albums of 2011: 49-21
- Nordic Music Prize 2011 shortlist announced
- Nordic Sounds #1 - Backwards and Forwards
- Watch: Björk performs 'Thunderbolt' live
- Spotifriday #112: Bjork, Burial, Mozart, SBTRKT, Laurel Halo, Ryan Adams...
- Interview: Bjork talks piracy, punk, Lady Gaga and Biophilia