Robbie Williams dumps partner for hooking up with ex
- Robbie Williams »
Robbie Williams has split with long-term song writing partner Guy Chambers after hearing of his involvement with former band mate Gary Barlow.
It’s the second time the duo have parted company, having reunited last year in a bid to revive an ailing career after an original rift opened in 2002.
“They gave it a go but it didn’t work out,” said a source to the Sun.
“They had both moved on. But while they were working together in LA, Guy was asked to work as part of a team with Gary on a new TV show.
“He never mentioned it to Robbie. Rob heard Gary was in LA working and found out it was with Guy. He wasn’t best pleased when he heard.”
Catty, perhaps, but the effects of the split will be seen when Williams releases his next studio album as planned next year.
Got news? Email us at email@example.com for back slaps and a credit...
- Drowned-Up: Animal Collective, Green Day, Robbie Williams
- Take the power back: musicians rally against labels
- Robbie Williams dumps partner for hooking up with ex
- I’m Asian pavements instead: Robbie’s Rudebox crushed, recycled
- EMI to sack 2,000 say new owners
- Bon Jovi attacks Williams, Oasis
- Ruder still: Robbie goes hip-hop
- McGee: Robbie's "utterly vacant"