Win: Tickets for Tapestry Goes West
Tapestry Goes West will be getting all medieval on your asses at Margam Park, South Wales this summer, and DiS has a pair of tickets to give away on behalf of glowering psych-rockers The Duke Spirit, who will be previewing new material at the event.
The band will perform in between bouts of mead abuse and jousting along with a host of other acts - including Chrome Hoof, The Hot Puppies, Piney Gir, Radio Luxembourg and Threatmantics - at the festival which takes place August 10-11.
All you gots to do is answer the following unanswerable question:
Why do birds suddenly appear?
a.) they forgot to phone ahead
b.) they have no manners
c.) shut up
Send your correct answers - SEND THEM - to alex DOT denney@drownedinsound DOT com along with your name and contact number, writing 'tapestry comp' in the subject line.
Closing date is August 7 at 12pm, we'll be in touch...
- Standon Calling line-up expands once again
- Spotifriday #63 - This Week on DiS as a playlist
- Chrome Hoof announce UK tour for October
- In Photos: Offset Festival 2010
- Chrome Hoof announce more shows, new video
- Chrome Hoof - Crush Depth
- Listen: Chrome Hoof-related mix from Nathan G. Wilkins
- Chrome Hoof unveil new album details, offer free track