Kano gets Nash and Albarn on board for new album
Kano has has assembled a wacky list of collaborators for his forthcoming new album London Town, including Damon Albarn, Kate Nash and Craig David.
The follow-up to 2005’s Home Sweet Home is due for release on September 10 and will also feature a contribution from Vybz Cartel.
Craig's looking a bit rough these days, watch him warble his way through an acoustic take of first single 'This Is The Girl', out on August 27, here.
- Damon Albarn: The Appiest Man in Show Business?
- Damon Albarn - Dr Dee
- Damon Albarn is a busy man, three albums upcoming
- Massive Attack reveal EP details, guest stars a-plenty
- Manchester International Festival: the DiS review
- Blur at Hyde Park - Win Tickets!
- Q Awards: it's like DiS community bear-baiting
- Kano gets Nash and Albarn on board for new album