WIN: Tickets to Vice's 24 hour Jackalope party!
- The Fall »
- Feadz »
- Shy Child »
- Fucked Up »
- Uffie »
- These New Puritans »
- Foals »
- Gang Gang Dance »
- Dizzee Rascal »
- ESG »
- Chromeo »
Gee whiz! Vice's 'Tales of the Jackalope' all-dayer sure does look neat. DiS has tickets to give away.
Running roughshod over the manicured lawns of Kimberley Hall, South Norfolk from midday on the 4th of August to midday on the 5th of August, Jackalope has one of the best party line-ups of the summer.
Uffie and Feadz
The Rumble Strips
Gang Gang Dance
These New Puritans
Chris Cunningham DJ set
Late of the Pier
The More Assured
Connan & the Mockasins
Florence and the Machine
The Phantom Band
Like we said, it's impressive. What's more, only 3,000 people are getting in to see 'it' - that's where we can lend a hand.
** Tales of the Jackalope is put on by Vice magazine. We're going to completely rip-off Vice magazine. **
** DiS wants YOU to show US your 'dos and don'ts', Vice style - don't worry about filling a whole page. Just find a picture and make us laugh with a couple of sentences about it. **
Upload them somewhere online, if they aren't already loitering in the virtual realm, and post links as a comment below. We'll then adjudicate and the tickets - we have two pairs to give away - will or will not be yours. Simple, yeah?
- In Photos: ATP Festival curated by Jeff Mangum @ Butlins, Minehead
- The Fall - Ersatz G.B.
- Joanna Newsom, Scratch Acid, Magnetic Fields for rescheduled March ATP
- In Photos: End Of The Road Festival 2011 @ Larmer Tree Gardens, Dorset
- Low, Boredoms, The Fall announced for Jeff Mangum ATP
- In Photos: Friends Of Mine Festival 2011 @ Capesthorne Hall, Macclesfield
- The Fall - This Nation's Saving Grace (Omnibus Edition)
- The Neptune Music Prize: Tarot Sport voted best album