E. Smith plays with rodents: Von Sudenfed announce album
Though uttered for many a moon now, Von Südenfed have officially announced details of their debut album, Tromatic Reflexxions.
With a certain Mark E. Smith (the gummy gentleman pictured) in collaboration with discotheque innovators Mouse On Mars, it seems the title ‘supergroup’ is apt, whatsay?
Released on May 21, the album precedes the 12" release of 'Fledermaus Can't Get Enough' on May 7. Yet again, Domino play their part behind the scenes.
A tracklisting useless? Not when Mark E Smith writes the titles:
‘Fledermaus Can't Get Enough’
‘The Young the Faceless and the Codes’
‘Speech Contamination/German Fear of Osterreich’
‘That Sound Wiped’
‘Jbak Lois Lane’
Prrrhaps have a listen to the trio's single and original 12” release here.
- In Photos: ATP Festival curated by Jeff Mangum @ Butlins, Minehead
- The Fall - Ersatz G.B.
- Joanna Newsom, Scratch Acid, Magnetic Fields for rescheduled March ATP
- In Photos: End Of The Road Festival 2011 @ Larmer Tree Gardens, Dorset
- Low, Boredoms, The Fall announced for Jeff Mangum ATP
- In Photos: Friends Of Mine Festival 2011 @ Capesthorne Hall, Macclesfield
- The Fall - This Nation's Saving Grace (Omnibus Edition)
- The Neptune Music Prize: Tarot Sport voted best album