Incubus announce April tour
- Incubus »
Californian funk-metalheads Incubus - like those Chili Peppers sorts, only not quite as old - are to tour these here isles in April 2007. Well, ish - one date's in March.
The five-piece's new album Light Grenades - their sixth - is out on Monday (November 27). I expect my brother will buy it - he's mad crazy for their funky riffs and wicked raps! Tour dates, they're as follows...
31 Birmingham NEC
1 Manchester MEN Arena
2 Cardiff CIA
4 Glasgow SECC
8 Bournemouth BIC
9 Nottingham Arena
12 London Brixton Academy
13 London Brixton Academy
Aw man, I'll probably be at Sugababes on the thirteenth! Oh well...
Are you going? Add the show in question to your gig calendar here.
- In Photos: Incubus @ Manchester Apollo
- Incubus - If Not Now, When?
- A Record Store'll Change Your Life, I Swear By Sean Adams
- Hove Festival 2007: final line-up confirmed
- Incubus cancel dates in Europe and South America
- Chart round-up: must be nearing Christmas, 'cause the charts are shite...
- Incubus announce April tour
- Incubus on new album: "It kicks, it bites, it loves, it hurts"