UK Music Hall of Fame inducts more
Ally Pally says 'hello' to megastars and people who have more money than me
London's Alexandra Palace was the venue last night for the 2006 UK Music Hall of Fame, the annual ceremony that annually inducts the world's most important and influential musicians into a virtual 'hall of fame' on an annual basis.
This year's victims were as follows: Prince, Bon Jovi, Led Zeppelin, James Brown, Dusty Springfield, Brian Wilson and Rod Stewart.
In addition, Sir George Martin received this year's honourary memebership to the hall of fame. Gordon Brown was carefully selected to induct Sir George and was victim to a large amount of booing and disresepct. Do people not realise that politicians are better than us serfs and should be respected? I mean, no one booed Bon Jovi, despite the fact that their music has caused more damaged worldwide than the war on Iraq.
I digress... HALL OF FAME! It's on TV! Thursday night at 9pm on Channel 4! Mega! Now, look at an advert.
- In Photos: Hard Rock Calling 2011 @ Hyde Park, London
- Chart round-up: Elephants, Foxes, Ne-Yo
- The Weekly DiScussion: Is stadium rock back?
- Bon Jovi attacks Williams, Oasis
- UK Music Hall of Fame inducts more
- Bon Jovi guitarist divorces
- Bon Jovi narrowly avoid aeroplane demise
- Nickelback joins Bon Jovi