Xtina's dead, long live 'Baby Jane'. Apparently...
- Christina Aguilera »
Christina Aguilera has told a magazine that her 'Xtina' image/persona - that seen in the quite flesh-heavy video for 'Dirrty' lest we forget - is to make way for 'Baby Jane'.
The singer, pictured, released her new album Back To Basics this week. She spoke to HX Magazine about her new image.
"I thought 'Xtina' was a cute nickname for the last record, but now the character for this record is 'Baby Jane'."
While that's a little puzzling in itself - Baby Jane? What? - what's odder still is that Back To Basics isn't actually terrible. Granted, we might have been looking at the sleeve photographs for a while, but...
- DiS Does Pop #7: The 10 Commandments of Teen Pop
- Christina Aguilera - Bionic
- Listen: Le Tigre and Christina Aguilera collaboration
- iamamiwhoami...isit Jonna Lee?
- Christina Aguilera to collaborate with Le Tigre
- MTV Europe Music Awards: winners in full
- It's Monday, I'm hungry... for some CHART news
- Xtina's dead, long live 'Baby Jane'. Apparently...