To get into the mood for her headline set at Camden Crawl, DiS took FOE aka Hannah Clarke, on a trip to Camden's world famous market, to sample the delights on sale should you wander off piste from the music.
Here is a selection of things we saw that took our fancy...
1) What even is that?
2) If someone buys me that, it would be one of the highlights of my life... so far. I’ll use it for everything, it’ll be in every photoshoot, every video...
3) This reminds me of my 13 year old self. I don’t think I was ever a Hello Kitty fan, but my friendship group were.
4) That’s my new look.
5) I need one of those for my future studio.
6) That’s one of my mega fans.
8) That’s just hilarious.
9) I’ve got one of those in my car.
10) A brilliant pair of glasses.
11) When I’m an old lady I’m gonna have one of those, not a zimmer, just one of them.
12) It doesn’t even look like a wallet.
FOE headlines the Drowned in Sound stage, which will be held at The Black Cap on Sunday night of Camden Crawl. Her debut album Bad Dream Hotline is out now.