In Photos: Nasty Fest IX
- Napoleon IIIrd »
- Monotonix »
- Pulled Apart By Horses »
- Dinosaur Pile Up »
- Cadence Weapon »
- A Place To Bury Strangers »
- Yeasayer »
- No Age »
- The Mae Shi »
- Spodni Pradlo »
Ay-tee-what? The Great Escape? No. The North = better, and this was proven once again at the weekend. The Faversham in Leeds played host to the best Nasty Fest bill yet, and believe us it was an absolute corker (and we’re not just saying that because we sponsored the thing): Yeasayer, The Mae Shi, No Age, Cadence Weapon, A Place To Bury Strangers, Slow Club, Pulled Apart By Horses, Paul Marshall, Dinosaur Pile-Up... we could continue. But we won't, because this is all about the pictures, man.
A couple of things before we break to the snaps, though. First, mad props to Bad Sneakers for organising such a fantastic event; secondly, even madder props to those who danced like lunatics to the strains of Andrew WK and Scatman after the bands. Good times were had, not least by the DiS DJs (hi!). Finally, if you get the chance, go and see Monotonix. They're crazier than a bag of hammers. But not a bag of DramaHammers. Anyway, here are some pretty pictures...
A Place To Bury Strangers
The Mae Shi
Due to popular demand, here's a slideshow with more of Mr Wolstenholme's lovely snaps...
- In Photos: Brainlove Festival @ Brixton Windmill, London
- Napoleon IIIrd announces March tour, new video
- Spotifriday #70 - This Week on DiS as a playlist
- Napoleon IIIrd - Christiania
- More bands announced for In The City 2010
- Napoleon IIIrd announces new album release
- New Brainlove compilation featuring Laura Wolf, Internet Forever, Pagan Wanderer Lu and more...
- In Photos: Wild Beasts @ DiScover Sheffield