Edit this event
- Various »
DiS travels to Iceland to take in the sights and sounds of the 6th Annual Airwaves festival. Correspondent T. Judge ploughs through a diary of attractions and alcohol to give the gems and hits of the event...
Wooly hat – check, scarf – check, duty free Jack Daniel's – check, cameras – check, notepad – check, brand spanking new DiS banner – check. Welcome to Iceland, one of the most pure, serene landscapes this side of Hull. Every year since 1999, Iceland has held an event self proclaimed as 'bigger than Christmas' in which the hipsters of the North congregate in the Country's capital, Reykjavik, for a long weekend of music, geysers and debauchery. In October this year, DiS joined these Icelandic revellers for a second year to indulge in snow-capped musical treats. In addition, we had the pleasure of sponsoring the opening night of the festival.
- Various - Psych For Sore Eyes
- Various - Christmas Rules
- Various - Whatever Gets You Through the Night
- Various - Just Tell Me That You Want Me: A Tribute To Fleetwood Mac
- Various - Personal Space: Electronic Soul 1974-84
- Various - Wrongpop: Volume 1
- Various - Listen Whitey! Sounds of Black Power 1967-74
- Various - East of Underground: Hell Below