Bio[Edit this profile]
MATYI (Vocals, Guitar) PINKY (Vocals, Guitar) ANNA (vocals and choreography) CHERRY (vocals and costumier) ILARIA (backing vocals)
and ten things you never knew about The Fighting Cocks
1. They’re called The Fighting Cocks because they’re small and suicidally reckless.
2. According to AAS, they’re Hungarian gypsies (from Essex).
3. There are no Hungarians in the band.
4. But there are some gypsies.
5. They used to be a legendary unknown super-cult band called Széki Kurva, who put out three albums, got banned from every venue in London, and split up about fifteen times.
6. As a branch of the shadowy US Intelligence outfit P2OG, everything they do, from the clothes they wear onstage to the songs they sing, is geared to fighting Islamic extremism.
7. MJ Hibbett wrote the song "Bands From London Are Shit" specifically about them.
8. The original concept for Girls Aloud came from their live act.
9. They have been described as "The Corrs you can't take home to your mum" by people who should know better.
10. Their live sound has been variously described as "a punchup at a Balkan wedding", "a smart bomb hitting Bin Laden in the face", and "gangsta karaoke" by people who've obviously experienced their sheer incompetence live.
11. Contrary to some reports, they are NOT all related.